A large, solid, early 1980's house ready for the next family to add their touch and take this home through its next stage.
Kookaburra is a renowned street in Stirling near shops, parks, transport and within the local intake area of West Balcatta Primary School and Balcatta Senior High School.
Take advantage of the $50M redevelopment of Balcatta Senior High School. Being a local resident and a board member, I know at first hand the changes occurring and there is plenty of literature supporting the influence a school has on property prices.
The local shopping centre, Stirling Village, is also transforming with the development of La Luna. Finally, there is also the development of the Roselea Village shopping centre. These will have a positive impact on the area.
Summary of features:
- bar with power and cabinets.
- split-system air-conditioner.
Formal Dining room:
- Open plan with the sunken lounge sharing the bar and air-conditioner.
- Door to the kitchen to create privacy.
- Shopper's door to the garage.
- Gas stove with 4 burners.
- Electric oven.
- Plenty of cupboard space.
- Open meals area with ceiling fan.
- A walk-in wardrobe that leads to en-suite with shower and toilet.
- Ceiling fan.
Second and third bedroom:
- Built-in wardrobe.
- Ceiling fan.
- Sunken bath.
- Separate toilet.
- Double basin.
- Double, one with a remote motor.
- Rear garage door.
- Shoppers door leading to formal dining and kitchen.
- Gas storage HWS 170L.
- Two garden sheds, one with power.
- Decommissioned pool.
Council rates: $1,680 p.a.
Water service: $1,280 p.a