Available is this well designed, high-quality finish, south facing, 1 bedroom apartment. Newly constructed in 2016.
Suits an owner-occupier with the lease soon to expire. However, finding a tenant has not been an issue. Presently leased at $300 per week until 6 January 2019. The tenant has expressed their willingness to remain. And why not?
The beautiful Robertson Park sits at the end of the street. Centrally located and a stroll from the cafe strips of Leederville, North Perth, Highgate and Northbridge with the city also being a walk across the railway.
Easy access to the Freeway entrance and public transport, including a free Blue Cat bus about 1 km away. There is even a ferry to South Perth about 3km away. The Blue Cat will take you there.
- Beautiful bamboo flooring in kitchen and living area (easy to maintain and great insulation).
- Double-glazed windows and brick partitions, offering superior insulation against weather and sound.
- Bedroom with carpet, built-in wardrobe, a split-system air-conditioning unit and access to private courtyard.
- A large bathroom with a stone benchtop and a hidden laundry recess which includes a dryer.
- Kitchen with stone benchtop, electric stove, electric oven and dishwasher.
- Living area with a split-system air-conditioning unit, access to private courtyard via sliding, glass doors with a full-length fly screen.
- Secure parking bay and storeroom.
- Video, Intercom doorbell.
- Council rates $1,229.95 per annum (approx.).
- Water rates $1,000.14 per annum (approx.).
- Strata levy $327.38 per quarter ($1,309.52 per annum.)
- Strata reserve fund $42.08 per quarter ($168.32 per annum.)
View and make an offer.