The best value 2 bed unit in Mount Lawley.
A freshly painted, neat and tidy, ground floor unit, with a washing machine, a fridge and wardrobes included. Pick up the keys and move in or rent it out, immediately.
- New shower screen.
- Free-standing washing machine.
- Free-standing fridge and freezer.
- Free-standing wardrobes in both bedrooms.
- Free-standing electric stove, oven and griller.
- Hot water system, electric and instantaneous.
- Sub-meters for water and electricity.
- Linen cupboard.
- Secure parking, non-allocated.
Street parking is available on Walcott Street albeit with a 'Clearway' between Mon-Fri 16:15-18:00 on the south side and Mon-Fri 07:30-09:00 on the north side. The building is on the south side.
A quiet section of Walcott with a bus only travelling between Longroyd St and William St.
Strata Levy - $500 per quarter ($2,000 per annum).
Strata Reserve Fund - $50 per quarter ($200 per annum).
Council Rates - $1308 approximately per annum.
Water Rates - $854 approximately per annum.
Call for a viewing and make an offer.