|« Previous Property|
18 Lockwood Street, YOKINE WA 6060
Green Title Home - Lockup and Leave.
You will be impressed by the clever design that has maximised every square metre available.
Please call for more information or to arrange a private viewing.
* Lockup and leave living
* Large door entrance
* Dramatic 3 step profile cornice throughout
* Kitchen with stone bench top, glass splashback, breakfast bar and bi-folding window
* Bosh 90cm stainless steel free standing gas stove & electric oven
* Bosh dishwasher
* Fridge recess with water connection
* Walk-in pantry
* Push to open cabinets in the kitchen, bathrooms, powder room and laundry
* Bi-folding doors in the living area
* Gas bayonet connection in alfresco area with cedar lined ceiling
* Master with walk-in wardrobe
* Ensuite with twin vanity, double shower & separate toilet
* Bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles
* Five reverse cycle air-conditioners (Master, bedroom 2 & 3, landing/upper living area & lower living area)
* Additional ceiling fans in the bedrooms
* Additional TV and telephone connection in the master and landing area.
* Bedroom 2 & 3 with a three door built-in wardrobe
* Second bathroom with a bath and shower and separate toilet
* Ground floor powder room
* Ground floor with rectified tiles
* First floor with carpet
* LED lighting all but a few
* Balcony accessible via master & upper living area
* Double remote garage with shopper's entry and storage recess
* Ultra low maintenance garden with automatic reticulation
* Extra storage in the attic
* Under staircase storage
* Security system
* Structural & Pest inspection report available
This stunning three bedroom townhouse offers glamorous living with ultra-low garden maintenance. In fact, the only garden to maintain is the garden strip located at the front of the property. This is maintained via an automatic watering reticulation, which also waters the grassed verge.
Centre stage is the kitchen with a bi-folding window that opens up to the alfresco area. This is complimented with a single piece, stone bench top providing a breakfast bar area. High gloss, clean line, push to open cabinets surrounds one with luxury. A stunning finish. There is also an internal breakfast bar.
The open plan living area expands into the alfresco area via panoramic bi-folding doors. A lively and spacious entertainment area is created when complimented with the opening of the bi-fold kitchen window.
A second living area is located on the first floor with additional tv and telephone connections allowing one to create a small office and entertaining area. Here you will find a retractable staircase to the attic providing extra storage.
Tuart Hill Primary School (0.7 km)
Yokine Primary School (1.3 km)
Coolbinia Primary School (1.4 km)
Kyilla Primary School (1.6 km)
Mount Lawley Senior High School (2.8 km)
Dianella Secondary College (3.2 km)
Inner City College (4.5 km)
Balcatta Senior High School (4.7 km)
- Saraceni Corp
- Suite 1
175-177 Main Street,
Osborne Park, 6017
- T: (08) 9344 1160
- F: (08) 9344 1547
2:30pm to 3:15pm
10 Dec 2017
1:45pm to 2:30pm
|« Previous Property|