A neat townhouse with a great tenant. Presently on a periodical lease paying $235 per week. This provides the option for you to occupy the property or if you are an investor, offer a new fixed-term lease to the tenant.
- Main bedroom with a split-system air-conditioning unit.
- Main bedroom with small built-in staircase wardrobe.
- Second bedroom with free-standing wardrobe.
- Instantaneous gas hot water system.
- A split-system air-conditioning unit in the main living area.
- A front and rear courtyard.
- Allocated parking.
- Street parking.
Located on the ground floor are the living area, the kitchen and the laundry. The wooden staircase takes you to the two bedrooms and bathroom. The rear courtyard is west facing and well shaded.
Located with easy access to public transport and Osborne Park's Main Street Cafe Strip.
Council rates $1,518 approximately per annum.
Water rates $1012 approximately per annum.
Strata levy $350 per quarter ($1,400 per annum.)
Strata reserve fund $35 per quarter ($140 per annum.)
Total $4,070 p.a.
Investors - Rent is $12,200 p.a. less $4,070 p.a. Yield =3.844%